- Standardized communication with machines and systems (OPC, OPC UA, Profibus, Feldbus, MPI-bus, SPS, S5, S7, concentrators, etc.)
- Monitoring of any process data in real time
- Rule-based alarms, actions
If the specified process parameters (e.g. temperature, pressure, time, etc.) are not adhered to, this information can trigger an alarm early on, before parts that are actually defective are produced. These events are reported in real time to the participating systems and people and thus reduce the reaction time significantly, which helps prevent defects instead of discovering them once they occur.
- Synchronization of measurement results with continuously-recorded associated process data
- Direct dependencies are made transparent in evaluations
- Detailed downstream tracing in case of internal or external recalls
- Cause determination